Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire Sr. Front-end Developers.
As a Sr. Front-end Developer you’ll work on building new and exciting blockchain based applications/features for Polymath users. Practicing Agile methodologies and using modern frameworks and tools, you will craft code that solves problems for users as well as build tools that improve our system.
- Produce clean, concise, scalable code and challenge it to be tested – you take pride in your work.
- Participate in agile project planning and estimation.
- Provide input to product design and help optimize UX flows.
- Work in a small team with other highly skilled developers who are passionate about solving large, complex problems using modern technologies and methodologies.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by tackling tech debt, conducting code reviews, initiating refactoring and improving build and test systems.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Contribute to the growth and improvement of our code base, including promoting best practices in software development.
- Adapt to the ever changing environment of a fast paced, agile startup
- Experience with React, Redux, React Hooks.
- Familiarity working with Git, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems.
- Experience with common web technologies (HTTP, WebSockets, REST/JSON, OAuth).
- Experience with package managers like npm and build pipelines like Webpack.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to think critically and find solutions to difficult problems.
- Can work independently but also as a team, contributing actively to discussions, and working cohesively together.
- Superb communication skills.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very distributed and fast-paced startup environment.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Back end (Node, Next, Go) development experience including knowledge of AWS services.
- Personal and/or professional experience with blockchain/DLT technologies and/or cryptocurrencies.
- Involvement in the open source community.
- Production code that you are willing to share upon being interviewed.
Why work for Polymath?:
- Annual performance based bonus
- Stock options
- Remote flexibility
- Group shared benefits plan
- Start-up culture: lean, agile, data-driven, user-centric.
- Regular team socials and corporate events (conferences, hackathons, workshops etc.)
- Build bleeding edge tech using modern tools and industry best practices
- Work with intelligent teams comprised of curious and inquisitive problem-solvers
- Tremendous learning opportunities (blockchain, capital markets, decentralized finance, Rust, cryptography and more!)
- Pioneer a first-of-its-kind solution
Polymath is an equal opportunity employer. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Apply for This Job