Launchtrip is an innovative travel and event-tech company that curates the ultimate group travel experience for consumers. Launchtrip makes it easier and more rewarding for corporate and leisure travellers to book relevant hotels, quintessential restaurants and private ground transportation in any city or for any major event in the world, with one intelligently designed mobile app. With a head office located in beautiful Vancouver, we are tackling the world’s most difficult challenges… Bringing life back to the travel and event industry. We have recently locked in a round of funding that will take us to our anticipated launch date in Spring 2021.
About the Role:
Launchtrip is seeking an experienced Sr. Frontend Developer that has at least 4+ years developing apps using React Native. This candidate will play a critical role in helping us deliver and launch our product and will be joining a team of one other mobile app developer. This role reports directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have experience in an ever-changing start-up environment and will understand the necessity to wear multiple hats. The role will entail a degree of autonomy and it is critical that the candidate has launched multiple apps to the app store.
- Take lead and assist in the development of our mobile application.
- Build pixel-perfect and silky smooth User Experience that our customers love
- Work closely with our UX and design teams
- Collaborate with backend engineers
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications on Android and iOS devices
- Maintain codebase and fix issues/bugs
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Assist with CI/CD configuration tasks
- Work on a tight schedule and deadlines in order to get us to our target launch date
- Proven experience in designing and implementing React Native mobile solutions from the ground up
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with the ReactJS ecosystem
- Minimum of 3-4 year of experience with React Native
- Strong communication and English language skills, both written and oral
- Familiarity with automated testing suites: Jest
- Exposure to CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Published mobile apps to online app stores is essential
- Excellent knowledge in integration of services and JSON-based REST APIs
- Expertise writing clean, maintainable and well documented code
- Experience in performance optimization
- A+ medical and dental benefits plans
- Competitive Salary & Stock options
- Health & Wellness with fitness reimbursements
- New equipment
- Choice of working remote or in office
- Fully equipped, spacious new office
At this time, we are accepting resumes of foreign workers and are open to hiring foreign candidates. Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected to interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Launchtrip, please keep your eye on our product launch, Spring 2021!
Apply for This Job