Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The ideal candidate willhave business development experience working with potential customers to offer Honeywellmade solutions to fit their needs. Youwill work with global space agencies, commercial organizations and academia togather intelligence, influence Request for Information asks and lead proposals.You will build strong customer relationships and will use program management skills to overseeand manage customer relations and development programs. You will be responsiblefor managing development programs and supporting all aspects of the businessrelationship between Honeywell and the customer(s). You will achieve requiredcost and schedule adherence, scope management, export compliance, andIntegrated Product Delivery and Support compliance. Key program performancemetrics include Estimate at Completion fidelity, Cost Performance Index,Schedule Performance Index, On Time to Request, Accounts Receivable, andHoneywell Milestone and Reporting Tool Milestone Fidelity. You will develop andmaintain strong relationships with key customers, stakeholders, andinfluencers. You will lead and support new business activities.
Lead process improvementand tool implementation.
Integral to product development teams through problem solving and performingthe project management process
Facilitate and support cost/schedule risk mitigation plans for complex programs
The Honeywell buildingis a controlled goods program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGPclearance.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum 10 years Aerospace or Telecom Engineering experience
- Minimum 5 years program and/ or project management experience
- MBA preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Aerospace experience preferred
- Effective leadership skills
- Expert level skill set in all aspects of Program Management including tools and processes (EVM, MS Project).
- Experience in developing and executing strategy and growth plans for new or modified products or applications .
- Green Belt/ Black belt desirable
Accommodation isavailable upon request for applicants with disabilities under the Ontario HumanRights Code
- JOB ID: HRD107207
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 303 Terry Fox Dr,Ottawa,Ontario,K2K 3J1,Canada
“,”title”:”Sr Development Program Manager