Position Title: Sr. Deployment Analyst
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Position Location: Florenceville GTC
Requisition ID: 6800
Reporting to the Manager, Transition & Deployment, the Sr. Deployment Analyst will plan, direct, coordinate and validate Deployment and Transition activities to ensure the successful deployment into production without affecting the existing environment with smooth transition to operations.
Uses project management methodology on a daily basis to help and guide other team member deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget. They develop tactical plans and help maintain project plans for the delivery of projects within a defined product suite while continually building and maintaining relationships with the IS groups and/or vendors involved in their project delivery.
- Responsible for deployment delivery and transition on projects/systems of low to high complexity.
- In charge of clearly and effectively communicating to stakeholders the performance of the service provider.
- Required to work on moderately complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require increased skill in multiple technical, social, and service environments.
- Engage external service providers that deliver the outsourced services to ensure maximum adherence to agreed metrics, while aiming for improvement of service and staff performance, end-user satisfaction and collaboration among service providers.
- Work with internal Deployment Analysts to ensure they have the appropriate information and knowledge in order to ensure they are successful in what they do.
- Manage the Deployment of work packages across the sourcing-management organization and suppliers.
- Review and report upon captured performance data, interact with demand management and performance management to ensure that services and levels are aligned with business requirements at a tactical level.
- Align deployment capacity to business demands, while managing customer satisfaction and deliver a consistent process for escalation and resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Collaborate with relationship management staff to facilitate effective issue resolution with multiple suppliers and ensure execution of governance, process definition and continuous improvement.
- Effectively utilizes interpersonal skills to develop technical requirements from business requirements to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Develops tactical implementation plans, maintains project plan documentation and helps to develop standard templates for project documentation. Coordinates the implementation of the infrastructure elements of the project plan.
- Builds and maintains relationships within GTS, GBS, GSS, Regional In-Country IS and with vendors in order to deliver projects.
- Develops work packages for technical teams (internal and outsourced resources) to enable a well-coordinated implementation. Also oversees the delivery of required work packages and escalates issues to management when required.
- Provides clear project status communication to key stakeholders, Project Managers, Resource Managers, Outsourced Managed Infrastructure providers and senior management.
KEY QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience coupled with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Exposure to multiple technologies and processing environments as well as familiarity with IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service
- Self-motivated individual able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment with exceptional interpersonal, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong service delivery and relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a focus on customer satisfaction, high-quality service delivery, strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- Strong service delivery and relationship management skills as well as demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Strong ITSM process discipline experience specifically with Incident, Change and Service Request Management.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Family: Information Technology
Division: Global IS
Location(s): CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Bathurst CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Centreville CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Edmundston CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Florenceville-Bristol CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Grand Falls CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Hartland CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John CA – Canada : New Brunswick : Somerville
Company: McCain Foods (Canada)