CAN FedEx Express Canada
RC305769 Sr. Business Specialist/Analyst (Open)Sr. Business Specialist/Analyst
If we’re going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves – because we are proud of our team at FedEx Express Canada. You know us as a global transportation company – and we’ve shipped some pretty interesting things over the years like part of the ship’s hull of the Titanic, a windmill, race cars, a helicopter, the shark from Jaws and a lot of panda bears who get their own chartered airplane!
So, let’s get started telling you why you might be the perfect fit for our team. If you are a positive, high energy person with experience in web and digital marketing analytics, we have a great job for you!
We’re looking for aSr. Business Specialist/Analystand we promise it’s a really fun role! You get to:
- Extensive data analysis including regression modelling, predictive analytics, and data automation.
- Leverage data visualization, including tableaus/dashboards, to showcase insights.
- Utilize machine learning tools to streamline and automate
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional to provide detailed analytics to various Leaders.
This job might be for you if you:
- Create meaningful insights from data for specific clients groups within the organization.
- Prepares analysis, reports, and presentations for Senior Leadership.
- Propose recommendations based on data findings.
And – we’d love if you’re really good at the below as well:
- Highly analytical and technical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, research, planning & time management skills required.
- Thrive in team-based environments (across functions/departments) to provide value-added support to internal and external clients.
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or any quantitative study
- 4 to 6 years of prior experience in an business analyst rolerequired
- Proficient with Adobe Analytics or Google Analyticsrequired
- Proficient with Python, R, SQL, and SAS
- Working knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure considered an asset
- Prior marketing analysis considered an asset
- Prior experience with web and digital analyticsrequired
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
- A competitive salary and incentives
- A progressive benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension plan
- A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
- Discounted FedEx services, flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work (we aren’t just saying that, it’s actually true)
We don’t expect you to deliver any helicopters or pandas – but if you can deliver on this exciting job opportunity, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants and we will contact you directly – by email, not by FedEx – if selected for an interview.
Full timeEmployee5985 Explorer Drive Mississauga, ON L4W5K6 Canada
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver’s license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver’s abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered
Job Posting End Date: