The candidate will be dependable and resourceful software professional who can comfortably work in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to manage, organize, and control activities of projects that may be complex in scope.
- Ability to multitask, reprioritize tasks throughout the business and adapt well to changes in the work environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of ISO (Pacs and camts) and SWIFT messages (1XX, 2XX,9XX).Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis.
- Understanding of ACH, Immediate and RTGS Payments Concept. Understanding of Payment System and Clearing system (EMEA / NAM). Understanding of Payment landscape functions like Channels, sanction Screening, AML, Liquidity, Investigation etc.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for process improvement
- Experience in Jira or any requirement/analysis Tool
- Experience in Agile methodology will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to effectively train others as needed
- Experience in Global Payplus System ( GPP-SP) Finastra product will be an added advantage
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree preferred.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting