The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement and Business Development, the External Manufacturing Senior Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Canadian BU’s various copackers including tracking of their performance KPI’s as well as resolution of their service and quality issues. They will also manage the overall relationship and day-to-day operations of the repacking network. This role requires constant engagement with suppliers and internal stakeholders across the organization. In addition, the External Manufacturing Senior Analyst will be called to manage the operational tasks of the Procurement team including accounts payable resolution and acting as SAP and SRM superuser for the function. This individual will work closely with the rest of the Procurement team, as well as Product Supply, R&D, Quality and Finance.
- Manage supplier performance including CFR, attainment, CTP, VE targets, waste and material allowances; manage tactical/day-to-day supplier issues when they arise
- Interact with manufacturing finite schedule schedulers to ensure production plans adhere to run rules while minimizing the costs of idle labour and changeovers
- Manage day-to-day operations and contractual obligations of the repacking supplier(s); working collaboratively with the commercial and supply teams to deliver on time execution of sales units (MODs, BINs, PDQs, etc.)
- Oversee resolution of AP-related issues, working with Accounts Payable, Supply and Procurement Operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve vendor payment issues
- Drive aggressive productivity goals and create pipeline of projects
- Establish trust and build effective business relationships with vendors for short- and long-term partnership
- Active participation in QBR’s and strategic category planning
- Provide necessary inputs for supply agreements and monitor compliance
- Ensure adherence and compliance to procurement processes and policies
- Manage various transactional activities as related to systems and process (SRM, SAP)
- Generate materials in support of presentations, workshops and negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree required (Ag Econ, Economics, Finance, Engineering desired)
- Experience in vendor management and procurement
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, team building skills, influencing & negotiation skills.
- Ability to interface with wide variety of business situations and all levels of management, trade groups, conventions, etc.
- Strong computer and data analytics skills; proficient in MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint, SAP
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, ability to analyze ambiguous data, determine key information elements, develop optimal plans, and recommend & execute action plans that weigh risks and benefits.
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands includeKraft,Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun,Classico,Jell-O,Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon,Quero, Weight Watchers Smart OnesandVelveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company. For more information, visitwww.kraftheinzcompany.com.
The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact:[email protected]