We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Director, Digital Analytics and Integration you will be a key member of the team, leading and delivering Data Visualizations, and identifying critical project KPI’s for Digital Strategy initiatives and Digital partner projects. You will provide meaningful insight, consultation and support to digital programs and initiatives, and drive reporting and data integration leveraging various tools such as Tableau, SQL and MS Office.
How You’ll Succeed
- Strategic Thinking Approach –Drive, manage and execute Digital Analytics initiatives, and realize efficiencies by leveraging existing Digital datasets as well as providing recommendations and best practices for new integrations.
- Team Player– Collaboratively work with cross-functional teams across Digital Analytics, Digital Sales, Digital Strategy and Technology to ensure timely and end to end enablement of data integration initiatives.
- Relationship Building– Forge strong relationships with business and internal partners and stakeholders and ensure a smooth roll out of various Digital Analytics initiatives.
Who You Are
- You love working with Data. You look for trends, examine outliers and visualize EVERYTHING.
- You’re digitally savvy.You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Your influence makes an impact.You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You act like an owner.You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You look beyond the moment.You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new solutions to overcome all obstacles.
- You can demonstrate experience in:
- Tableau, Adobe Creative, Power BI, etc.
- gathering and understanding business requirements, working with cross functional teams, clear communication, documentation of processes and procedures .
- You have an eye for visual design. You produce deliverables that both function well AND look good.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-40 Dundas St. W., 3rd