Req Id: [[id]]
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Bell Mobility is seeking an analytical, organized and creative individual to join the Small Business marketing team as a Marketing Campaign Specialist. If you are an experienced marketer with a strong analytical background, and experience with B2B marketing, then this role is for you.
Supported by the Senior Manager of Small Business Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing compelling acquisition marketing campaigns that drive sales, traffic & revenue for the Bell wireless business. You’ll be a key player in converting customer touchpoints into sales, driving revenue growth and wireless penetration into Canadian Small Businesses.
If you think you have what it takes to bring Bell Mobility’s Small Business marketing campaigns to the next level, we want to hear from you.
- Define, develop, and execute base upsell campaigns from end to end (includes opportunity sizing, targeting, segmentation, brief writing, creative review, and post mortem analysis) to accelerate sales & revenue
- Collaborate with teammates and other teams to define customer touchpoints and lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Partner with key cross functional teams and business units to bring campaigns to market via tactics like SMS, Email, Push notification, targeted digital and social.
- Work with pricing teams to define pricing and offer strategy for targeted campaigns that drive sales and revenue
- Regularly measure campaign performance and consumer trends to report against objectives and uncover growth opportunities
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations to drive buy-in from all levels of the organization
- Opportunity to work on cross-business unit capital projects to define marketing and sales objectives to increase acquisition and revenue
The ‘must haves’:
- University degree (business or marketing focus preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in progressive a marketing and/or data analytics position
- Experience with small business segmentation, and an ability to define a small business marketing strategy
- Experience executing small business customer lifecycle marketing, and targeted direct marketing tactics (SMS, Email, push notification, call centre and targeted digital & social)
- Strong analytical skills; must have the ability to manipulate, interpret and analyse data and apply learnings to improve performance
- Experience developing, executing and measuring base marketing campaign effectiveness
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and experience with presenting to senior leadership
- Experience managing cross-functional teams; ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong initiative, exceptional attention to detail, superb organization skills
- A flexible and curious growth mindset that allows you to think outside of the box to identify new business opportunities
- B2B marketing Wireless or financial services experience an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, bonus, & benefits package
- Ability to advance your career with one of Canada’s top 100 employers
- Flexible hours & ability to work remotely monthly (due to ongoing Covid situation, this position will work from home until further notice)
- Development and progression plans with the opportunity to present and collaborate with executives regularly
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: [[jobType]]
Job Status: [[jobStatus]]
Job Location: [[mfield3]]
Application Deadline: [[applicationDeadLine]]
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: [[rmkCountry]], [[rmkState]], [[rmkCity]]
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.