At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
As a key member of the Mobility Strategy Team, the Specialist is responsible for clearly articulating new strategies for improving the customer experience and loyalty through analysis of key drivers in customer behavior. You will spearhead semi-annual executive planning discussions, which will challenge you to synthesize input from various key stakeholders into a cohesive story. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams across Bell while partnering to launch campaigns, including marketing, product, business intelligence, and operations.
If you are someone with passion, fresh ideas, and an ability to influence others, you may be the right person to join our team.
- Analyze and understand the drivers of positive customer loyalty interactions, and how they relate to improved business performance
- Leverage analytics for insights, reports, trends, and scorecards to make recommendations on campaigns, processes, and loyalty tools
- Develop forecasts that allow for precise and accurate financial targets
- Support the development of short-term and long-term planning cycles through data analysis
- Pitch new opportunities to marketing executives to gain buy-in
- Create executive strategy presentations, communicate results, forecasts, and strategy plans to the Executive team
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Undergraduate Degree
- Business acumen paired with a strong customer-centric analytical approach and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner with strong bias towards action
- Passion for presenting and sharing results and insights (peers, senior leaders and executives)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex subjects
- Must have the ability to work within a team, under pressure and respect deadlines
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, independent, and ability to handle multiple requests in order of priority
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing environment
- Experience in analytics and strategy
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- 2+ years experience in the telecommunications industry
- Experience using MicroStrategy & Tableau
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics and/or related discipline
- Experience in a large organization and the ability to work with cross functional stakeholders
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Job Status: [[jobStatus]]
Application Deadline: [[applicationDeadLine]]
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: [[rmkCountry]], [[rmkState]], [[rmkCity]]
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.