Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the world’s most admired by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As a Specialist, Logistics, you will be responsible for monitoring drivers’ delivery activity, scheduling, delivery and routing issues with external customers and contracted drivers. Position involves heavy phone contact between external customers and contracted drivers. In addition, the position is responsible for billing and data entry tasks. As a part of the XPO team, you’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Maintain phone communication between external customers and contracted drivers/couriers
- Assist contracted drivers with delivery issues
- Resolve any customer issues, complaints and answer questions
- Monitoring progress of delivery routes
- Customer billing and data entry tasks
- Assign drivers/couriers delivery routes
- Oversee all unloading processes of returning routes at days end
- Additional duties as requested
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role resolving issues and responding to customer requests
- Bilingual English/ French
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a call center environment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
This job requires the ability to:
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking