Alphanumeric is hiring a Spanish / English Help-Desk to work from home providing level one technical support in English and Spanish to clinical clienteles via inbound calls, emails and tickets.
Alphanumeric Systems provides global IT support in 9 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, German, Russian and Italian)
Our positions don’t involve any selling or providing medical advice. We offer full and comprehensive training.
Shift is Monday to Friday 8am-5pm plus benefits after 4 months. Pay rate is 14$ an hour.
Work from the comfort of your home
Employer-paid E-Learning courses
Employee recognition awards
Referral bonus program
Team building activities/events
Continuous coaching, training and development.
- Provide Service Desk support to external customers and users
- Receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure
- Utilize computer and database information to update incident status
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and attitude in the day-to-day communication and interface with customers **Full-Time (40 hours/week)