LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage application life cycle for HR applications. Maintain application register and applicable documentation (Runbook).
- Collaborate with key players from the HR department to solve major challenges regarding their applications.
- Define and provide governance for the design of HR applications. Ensure technical specifications are matching business requirements. Supervise and guide key resources for the development and testing phases.
- Leads delivery of HR applications projects to ensure quality and on-time delivery. Act as a key resource for the definition and delivery of the support model and Runbook, test strategy, deployment strategy and the stabilization phases.
- Leads the transition and handoff from the project delivery team to the application support team.
- Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
- Supports change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training and job aids.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- A proven and successful track record of delivering large, complex IT projects in a functional team leadership role
- Minimum 5 years of robust functional and configuration experience with customer facing for solutions like SAP HR and Successfactors.
- Functional and technical expertise with SAP HR for the Payroll modules, SuccessFactors for the EC, PMGM, Comp modules, and DEll Boomi and/or SAP SCP (CPI)
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Experience developing and managing wRICEF objects during project design and build phases.
- Experience executing project testing and coordinating end user signoff.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and enhancements in the direct procurement and materials management space.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully complete assignments and goals with minimal direct supervision.
- You have experience with SAP FI-CO et Ariba is an asset.
- You’re able to work in French and English (written and oral).
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA!