1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidatelogin account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
Software Engineer – SG Proxy UI Team
Our development team is seeking a talented software developer to work on next-generation configuration and reporting applications for our flagship network devices. As a key member of the development team you will be using modern web-development tools such as Angular, Typescript, and IntelliJ to elaborate, design, implement, test, and demonstrate large, cutting-edge user-interfaces.
You will be a part of a highly collaborative, close-knit team working in an Agile development environment. You will adopt and seek to improve our efforts to achieve exceptionally high standards of code quality through progressive development methodologies. You will work closely with product management, architects, QA, support, and user-documentation specialists to ensure seamless knowledge transfer. Your contributions will have a big impact to the success of our products.
Required Skills and Experience
Candidate requirements include:
- Bachelor’s + 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong object-oriented design experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Agile principles.
The following experience would be a plus for the position:
- Typescript/Angular experience.
- Automated testing experience.
- User-experience design.
- Java, C/C++ experience.
- Git/Perforce experience.
- Jira, Confluence.
- CI technologies such as Docker, Jenkins.
Symantec, a division of Broadcom (NASDAQ: AVGO) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.