This is an exciting opportunity for a test engineer to join a collaborative team that will develop software for UV Disinfection Systems! Within the team, you are responsible for planning, developing and executing the software test protocols, while working with the team to integrate testing processes into our software lifecycle. As the first dedicated Software Quality Engineer at Trojan Technologies we are looking for an enthusiastic individual committed to pioneering and championing verification as a discipline throughout the company!
- The work is varied, the role includes:
- Responsible for verification strategy, quality, test analysis and test methodology for software products
- Design, implement and maintain manual and automated test cases
- Set up and maintain test environments and integrations (systems, operating systems, browsers)
- Contribute to test architecture and processes
- Drive continuous integration by guiding development and automated execution of verification & validation tests.
- Understand and manage integration points with other systems that interface with software applications
- Integrated system testing that impacts embedded software, PLC software as well as cloud based data management and mobile applications
- You have an education in Computer/Software Engineering, or related field with at least 3 years of test automation experience OR software development where you have demonstrated a keen focus on test driven design.
- You have at least 2 years of experience developing in embedded languages like C++, C or assembly as well as expertise and interest in software verification tools, test planning, estimation, and reporting.
- You are used to working within a quality system and understanding why it is important to ensure the future quality of the platform.
- Experience with agile working methods is seen as an advantage.
- Additional experience that is desirable for this position
- Familiarity with Automation Tools such as Jenkins
- Basic understanding of statistics
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.