“RESPONSIBILITIES – (Using e.g. bullet points, identify the detailed aspects and specific responsibilities of the role.
• Work with development and engineering teams to design new test plans, create new test setups and test new features.
• Establish test data and execute test plans to system test software changes and regression test application to ensure product integrity.
• Execute performance test plans.
• Provide on-going output/feedback of test results.
• Assist the product development team in writing product design documents
• Perform all work according to the quality system.
• Develop and maintain SQA documentation requiring strong English skills.
• Ensure the accuracy and dependability of the software .
• Work with the Manufacturing team to optimize testing and release processes.
• Assist the System Quality Manager in the management of quality compliance issues.
• Work closely with the System Quality Manager in the planning and execution of future quality initiatives.
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES – (For the role, specify the following: – educational background and knowledge, – details of relevant experience, – skills required for the role, – key performance competencies that are required)
• Bachelor diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related technical field.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and VM platform.
• Solid expertise doing manual and automated QA testing: minimum 10 years working experience in software development or other related testing experience.
• Experience testing 2D and 3D images environment
• Excellent understanding of space visualization and image fusion.
• Previous experience with Test Architect.
• Experience preparing and executing detailed test plans.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools is an asset.
• Background working in an ISO medical environment is a strong asset.
• Detail oriented, analytical and has excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Team player and can work with a minimum of supervision.
• Can work efficiently under tight time-lines.
• Bilingual, fluent in both French and English Excellent communication skill in French is required
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.