Programmer – Software Developer – BBx
Great compensation, Long Term Career
BE PART OF THE EVOLUTION
Our client, a large industrial manufacturing group, requires a Programmer/Developer for their in-house ERP system. The core focus of the developer/engineer will be to maintain the software, provide in-house support regarding the tool, and to enhance user experience. The software is primarily used for inventory and accounting.
The in-house developed code is Business Basics BBx. This is requirement of the position.
Whilst the position today is a focus on BBx, the company has plans to modernize and redevelop the in-house code from the ground up. Be part of the team that evolves the company forward.
- Maintain and further develop software per business requirements
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to identify and resolve issues that heavily impact CI/CD system
- Design, develop, unit test and implement build scripts including environment configuration & validation processes
- Self-driven- takes action to move tickets from start to completion with minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate with and consider perspectives of stakeholders
- Ability to break down a problem into smaller components and solve them in logical, controlled, clearly explainable approach
- Ability to work within constraints of internal network
- Perform static code and security analysis
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Design and execute unit tests and perform code analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years (minimum) in-house software development experience
- Business Basics BBx.
- Excellent problem solving, critical and analytical thinking
- A professional, results-oriented individual with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with work management and documentation tools
- Able to work in Agile development team environment
This is a LONG TERM hire with a generous compensation range.
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
Final applicants will be required to complete a criminal background check
Software Developer; Business Basics; BBx; Software Engineer; Software Coder; DevOps
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
Toronto: 416.900.3435 Calgary: 403.910.9222 Edmonton: 587.333.7929 Kelowna: 250.448.8880 Montreal: 438.448.4300 Mississauga: 905.919.3688 Ottawa: 613.783.1441 Vancouver: 778.807.9777 Victoria: 250.294.8095 Winnipeg: 204.285.3905
USA Toll-Feee: 1855.900.3435 USA – Dallas 469.498.2002