At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We are looking for an outstanding senior computer engineering or computer science intern who has a demonstrated history of writing and shipping production ready software. As a member of the inspectAR team, you will help fundamentally change the way electronics are worked on. This position requires a self-motivated, passionate individual with strong problem solving skills who can contribute to a dynamic team environment. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and most importantly are offering a massive opportunity to both directly add value and grow with the company. The role is flexible, and can be modified to fit the right candidate.
Some example responsibilities could include:
- Unity, Object-Orientated App Programming (particularly in C#), and/or computer vision skills would benefit a contributor working on the commonly referred to “inspectAR app” codebase
- Golang and general backend experience would benefit a contributor working on the webapp and various backend services
- React and general web experience would benefit a contributor on a super secret special project
- C/C++experience and an interest in low level programming would benefit a contributor for creating underlying operating system specific drivers and other plugins
- DevOps, UI/UX design, and more….
Basically, if you have a demonstrated ability to build great things, fit the profile, and ready to bring your skills to the next level, we want to hear from you.
Position Location: St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.