At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC-faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP-predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Develop specific code generation and optimizations in the LLVM-based compiler back-end
- Implement new programming models for new cores and architecture extensions in the compiler toolchain
- Maintain and optimize the current set of compiler tool chain
- Perform various benchmarking and testing tasks to improve the quality of the compiler products
- Assist product marketing and product support teams in pre and post sales situations
BSCS/MSCS with 3+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in compiler development
- Thorough understanding of compiler technology and other development tool internals
- LLVM development experience
- Knowledge of compiler backend technologies such as register allocation, instruction scheduling, loop transformations, peephole optimizations, etc.
- Expert-level programming skills in C++, C and assembly languages
- Experience with SW development processes: project planning, version control, bug tracking
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with the implementation of embedded processor development tools
- Experience with VLIW, Vector or DSP architecture
- Experience with OpenCL C language support
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Synopsys Canada ULC values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to provide access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact [email protected]