**Will be working remotely, but may have to visit site on occasion as needed.**
**Must be a Canadian citizen**
IntelliSource is searching for a Software Engineer with satellite measurement to join our partner’s team for a 1-year assignment. Experience with payload test platforms are highly desired, but not required. You will be responsible for developing addition components for two proprietary systems they have in place, updating the existing code and adding the new functionality. You will also be responsible for running automated unit and regression testing. Our partner is willing to train on some components!
- Coding expertise in C#, C++, Python, and MATLAB
- Good communication skills – will be working closing with end users as well as dev team
- Strong understanding of Radio Frequency equipment (networks analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Mastery of high-level math – able to manipulate VNA error terms and other issues
- Prior experience dealing with flight equipment – handling testing
- Sound work ethic and ability to work in a team
- Capability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Previous experience launching code through the Atlassian tool chain
- GIT, JIRA, BitBucket, SourceTree, Artifactory, Jenkins)
ABOUT INTELLISOURCE – Our business – and our approach – is personal.
IntelliSource has 21 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies’ operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates – empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.