Our engineering and product teams are organized around our hubs for community and collaboration. Work anywhere means you can work at home or the office on any given day. Your product hub is based on the primary location of your product. You should live within one timezone of your product hub. Our current product hubs are Pleasanton, Los Angeles, Columbus, Boston, NYC, Raleigh, and Toronto.
What You’ll Do
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about creating industry-changing, cloud-based applications, and platforms.
- Solve real customer problems and experiment with new ideas. Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve the overall architecture
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- ES6 experience
- Familiarity with open-source Java stack development (Java, Maven, Git, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat)
- Behavior-driven development test framework experience (e.g. Jasmine or Mocha)
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva builds enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.