Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a skilled engineer to help create our next-generation cloud platform experience. You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a consistent record of software delivery. This role requires strong cross-team collaboration with our product design, product management, documentation, and other software engineering teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a frontend team on a Cloud product that is evolving quickly (be comfortable with it being “not all figured out”, and be ready to have an opinion).
- Collaborate with PM and UX to define this evolving product.
- Collaborate with other frontend and backend engineering teams to deliver an end-to-end platform experience.
- Review your colleagues’ work and help us improve the long-term quality.
- Share on-call duties to help with the operation of the Cloud product.
- Influence processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation
- 2+ years of experience building web applications with React.js and CSS
- Great communication skills
- Being comfortable with uncertainty and evolving requirements
- Familiar with Git and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with test automation, such as Mocha, Jest, Cypress.js and etc
- Familiarity with using REST APIs
- Experience with analytics or other data-manipulation software is a plus
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We’re always exploring new technologies, bringing in OSS projects and contributing back.
- A set of hardworking and dedicated peers
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don’t expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!