Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at risk.Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk. We’ve curated the most powerful products and services to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC. To find out more about Synopsys SIG, check out https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html .
The Coverity product team is looking for motivated, self-directed and exceptional C/C++ developers who will contribute to the development and maintenance of compiler frontends. This opportunity involves creating compiler front-ends compatible with open-source or commercially available compilers for a wide spectrum of static and dynamic programming languages. These front-ends integrate with our state of the art static analysis engine. If you have strong coding skills, interest/experience in programming languages, compilers, static analysis, application security and drive to learn and grow we’d love to hear from you.
While we take our work seriously, we also have a fun atmosphere, snacks in the kitchen, games for break time and a modern open-concept office (when we return back to the office).
- Design, develop and test compiler front-ends for a variety of programming languages
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong in C/C++ coding skills (5+ years professional experience).
- Experience with Object Oriented programming and design
- Experience with open source technologies and development on Linux and other platforms.
- Motivated, self-directed team player with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with compiler technology
- Experience with development on Windows
Education and Certifications
- BA, BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Synopsys Canada ULC values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to provide access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact [email protected]
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.