YOUR MISSION IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers, to drive technical product strategy, architecture and development for our digital products and work with a cross-functional team to develop backend and integrations that drive business growth. Develop and innovate for scalability as we redefine event ticketing technology, customer and staff experience.
Enchant Labs is where the digital magic happens. Supported by Enchant , we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint of every event is filled with amazement and wonder.
If you have a pioneering spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant Labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Foster a culture of growth, innovation and ownership on internal and external dev teams.
- Architect, design and implement scalable, secure, highly-available, backend services.
- Manage and maintain DevOps with code reviews and quality for internal and external teams.
- Design, develop, document and maintain APIs serving a full-suite of digital products/apps.
- Design, build and maintain relational and NoSQL databases including data warehouses.
- Monitor and support our infrastructure systems (cloud services, databases, applications).
- Integration and maintenance of external APIs into web applications (apps, ticketing, etc.).
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in cutting edge technology.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 6+ years of experience in building digital products, online services or web systems.
- Deep knowledge of restful API design, development and implementation. (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis and other types of data-stores.
- Experience of utilizing cache, messaging, async processing, etc. in online services.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and deployments, mainly Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience developing on GCP AppEngine and Firebase. (Compute Engine is a plus)
- Proficient with NodeJS, Ruby or other popular server-side programming languages.
- Building, documenting and maintaining public and private APIs.
- Experience with Git/Gitlab, CI/CD pipelines and DevOps workflow.
- Experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- You are hungry, humble and smart.
Apply for This Job