Software Development & Test Intern
Great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced medical device company developing lifesaving therapy. We are looking for highly motivated Software Development & Test Intern to support in the development of GUI and other software applications.
1. – Software testing (functional and unit testing)
2. – Code Review
3. – GUI development
4. – Software tools development
5. – Design, invent and/or improve products that demonstrate substantial market demand
6. – Improve, verify, and/or validate existing products
7. – Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with equipment and devices
8. – Development of written material such as product specification sheets and operational manuals
9. – Design Documentation
10. – Validate & test prototype designs ensuring to meet applicable regulatory expectations
11. – Work closely with sales and marketing departments to establish product launch strategies
12. – Work closely with quality departments to ensure product quality during production
13. – Maintain Technical Files, DHF, DMR other necessary documentation
– Software Engineering program (3rd or 4th year) or Masters degree program
Knowledge of :
– C++, C#, C, Python
– XAML and styling user controls for GUI
– Windows embedded standard 7 configuration
– Knowledge of BlueTooth, CanBus, USB, I2C an asset
– Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills; fluent English (oral & written), working French
If you feel that you have the skills required for this position and would like to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in Word format to facilitate the delivery of your application.
Cryterion Medical is a Boston Scientific Company (www.bostonscientific.com)
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Medical, Engineer, Law, Technology, Entry Level, Healthcare, Engineering, Legal