Arobas personnel is looking for a Software Development Manager for a permanent with one of our clients located in north shore of Montréal.
*The position will be remote for the duration of the Covid-19 situation*
- Lead the team to rapidly, reliably and repeatedly deliver quality products and improvements.
- Manage project concerns including team estimation, communications, risk identification and management.
- Enable the team by identifying and assessing obstacles, removing impediments and ensuring team members have all the tools needed to excel in their roles.
- Shape a culture of excellence, performance, and continuous learning by inspiring and supporting team members.
- Provide leadership and guidance on best practices, standards and processes to achieve increasing performance, delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Coach and mentor team members to improve skills, knowledge and overall performance.
- Track team performance through measurement of meaningful metrics.
- Contribute to departmental budgeting and financial accountability responsibilities including cost /benefit analysis.
- Be transparent and communicate progress and issues with all stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties, as directed by the Supervisor.
What we’re looking for?
- Post-secondary degree in a technical program such as computer science,engineering, or mathematics or equivalent training or experience.
- 3 years of leadership experience in managing a team or in leader roles.
- 5 years of relevant development experience in agile or lean software organizations.
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers and product designers.
- Experience coaching individuals and teams for growth and performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Stack; (C#, .NET, ASP.NET)
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum, DevOps concepts.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- E xcellent time management skills and self-motivation.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- French and English bilingualism.