READY TO DO SOMETHING BIG?
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is an Amazon service for our sellers that offers our Amazon fulfillment centers as a service similar to how EC2 provides infrastructure. Allowing sellers to only pay for what they use, let us create a seamless experience for sellers to leverage our world-class facilities. 71% of sellers who use FBA report more than a 20% increase in unit sales after joining FBA.
In a very real way, we are changing lives with the work we do. Our FBA employees wake up every day thinking about how to enable our sellers to be successful on our platform. Enabling seller success allows us to provide Amazon customers with unparalleled selection and pricing. FBA is a win for sellers and a win for customers.
What is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
The Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team
You will provide both strategic and tactical oversight to build the features and functionality required to have a best in class offering for sellers. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) leverages Amazon’s global fulfillment and customer service network for third party sellers who want to grow their business on and off Amazon.com. FBA enables customers to take advantage of Free Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime on third party items, while sellers can focus on selling rather than shipping. We are seeking a bright and driven leader to help drive and build on this strategic vision.
If you are excited by the opportunity to lead a high performing engineering team in the and development of highly , highly available web services and systems, this may be the right career move for you. We operate as a startup within Amazon, providing great flexibility in product and technology direction.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and/or Design (OOD)
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
• Strong written/spoken communication skills
• Experience with system architecture/design
• Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.