Student (Fixed Term)
The Software Development Student will work within Partner Integration Development Team during the Spring Term period. This position requires student to have keen interest in projects to support integration development/testing work across BlackBerry product and services with third party solutions.
Location: Waterloo, ON
Length: 4 month
- Investigation in third party solutions, including but not limited to SIEM and SOAR
- Leverage existing BlackBerry product interfaces (APIs, SDK, etc) for integration with third party solutions
- Lots of this work will go towards building and integrating withother partner solutions
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently pursuing a post-secondary education in Computer Science.
- Familiarity with Docker containers is a bonus.
- Familiarity with AWS and EC2 is a bonus too.
- Background knowledge in SIEM and SOAR solution would also be good to have.
Job Family Group Name:
Business Administration & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours: