COVID 19 Update: In the interests of keeping everyone safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty, we have taken our recruitment process fully online. We look forward to meeting you…virtually!
Remote/Flexible Work: This position may be open to remote work or flexible scheduling. Please let our recruitment team know your preference.
Goal: Utilize your experience in Cross Platform Mobile Development to contribute to all aspects of a project and application including performance, scalability, security and testing, while following best practices to help create software that exceeds our client’s expectations.
- Experience building cross platform mobile applications using React Native and/or Flutter.
- Put your strong understanding of object oriented programming to use to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Contribute to all aspects including front end, middle tier and back end application development
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications utilizing your familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary client services team and manage your time across multiple projects in a results driven environment
- Utilization of code versioning tools
- React to shifting priorities in a productive manner with a client services focus
Contribute to our Culture:
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Actively engage with existing company community initiatives and maybe initiate a few of your own!
- Be open to ask… and answer questions to grow your technical breadth and knowledge
Key Qualities We Value:
- Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of domains
- Creativity in everything you do
- Honesty in your interactions with others
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Desire to work in a team environment and bring something to the workplace culture
If You Value the Same
Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have directly implemented and worked with technologies/projects listed in their application.
This is a Calgary based position however it is open for remote work to anyone authorized for work in Canada.