We are looking for a Software Developer Lead
RouteThis is a region of Waterloo success story whose time has come to level up and we’re on a mission to help companies intelligently automate their support teams.
If you’ve had to call tech support, and been frustrated by long queues, unhelpful agents or unresolved issues, you know the pain RouteThis addresses. Our products are changing the tech support world with mobile and self diagnostics solutions at the center and we are looking for amazing talent to join us and build products to revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
Our Engineering team is looking for a highly skilled Technical Lead who will lead a team of top talent in Software Development. This team are building and maintaining new, end-to-end, leading-edge features across the RouteThis platform.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the ideal team member is driven, energetic and passionate about working with teams to turn concepts into projects and maintaining strong customer products you believe in using modern technology.
As Software Developer Lead you will:
- Manage and triage work associated with completing customer commitments such as white label application requests, feature requests and bug fixes
- Organize and delegate work required to complete projects as specified, on time and with a high degree of quality
- Understand and advise on what resources are required to complete projects, working with the Director of Engineering to secure resources
- Lead a development team to achieve key KPIs and deliverables
- Support deployments through to successful delivery of products or features
You bring to the table:
- Team leadership or technical leadership experience
- Deep and broad experience developing software in any of the following technologies: Node.js, React, iOS or Android
- Willingness to dive deep into new platforms
- Strong interest in mobile and mobile solutions
- Unphased about leading development across a variety of platforms
Do you feel like you’re able to tackle either of these roles? Show us what you’ve got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions and welcome you to apply if you feel like you are an excellent fit.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues – or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe.
If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
- Growth: As a rapidly growing scale up, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
- Fun: Monthly team social events, catered team lunches and happy hours are all part of our culture. We never forget that work should also be fun.
- Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime work location.