We are one of the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology.
Our Data Warehouse Team is looking for a Software Developer!
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Your key daily tasks as a Full Stack Developer include:
- Working on the Front and Back end programming of multiple web-based and application products
- Collaborate with other team members (Analysts, DBAs, QA and the team lead) to complete team objectives
- Learn and master various web services and technologies
- Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
- Troubleshoot and debug existing software
- Testing and deploying
- Create technical documentation for reference
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of related work experience
- Excellent HTML/JS/CSS knowledge.
- Good knowledge in C# .NET (.NET 4.x & .NET Core).
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, Angular
- Good knowledge of SQL Databases (SQL Server), writing queries, designing databases
- Good knowledge of software design principles.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Good knowledge on dealing with large system including logging and reporting.
- Good knowledge of web security and authorization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (nice to have)
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content