Change Healthcare Canada Company
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Title: Software Developer, Cloud & UI
Overview of Position
As a Software Developer, Cloud & UI, you will be part of a team that developing cutting edge cloud solutions as part of the Enterprise Imaging group at Change Healthcare. Your role will extend from helping conceptualize and design new solutions and implementing those solutions. We are looking for individuals who are not only technically strong, who are innovative, and customer orientated.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Cloud Software Developer works in an agile development team under the guidance of the Development Manager; responsible for design applications by analyzing requirements and architectural constraints, and by identifying design methodologies and patterns to be used
- Responsible for implementation of client/server using web development programming technologies
- Responsible for the design and implementation of unit, integration and automated tests
- Collaborate with the other team members throughout the development lifecycle, including working closely with members from different functional groups such as DevOps, Product Management, Support, Services and Sales
- Support deployment effort and helps troubleshoot post-deployment issues; accept ownership for of problems and challenges and proactively explore opportunities to add value to the overall software development effort within the organization
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Cloud Full-Stack Software Developer with a passion for Client-side development
- 2+ years’ experience as a developer in a cloud environment (backend & client)
- Proven track record in designing and developing highly scalable cloud applications in a containerized microservices architecture
- Experience in test automation development
- Experience Git, TFS, Microsoft .Net Core and Docker
- Knowledge of C#, .Net Core, NodeJS
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent design skills, including a solid OOAD foundation, Cloud application design patterns and development techniques
- Familiarity with all the stages of cloud software development life cycle is required
- Have the drive to progress and learn new skills and grow as a developer
- Experience development of Medical Devices would be an asset
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) development experience would be an asset
- Experience in agile development methodology
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!