SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Software Developer – C#.Net
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
Our people are our most important resource. We are currently looking for an innovative Software Developer with a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact in his/her previous career. You are insanely curious and have a thirst for figuring out new technologies.
You are a Computer Science expert with a strong understanding of advanced data structures, hashing mechanism, complexity of search, and you have a high-level knowledge of many sorting algorithms.
Being part of our growing team, you will get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects that offer innovative mobile device solutions to our enterprise clients across the world. You will be able to take part in brainstorming and bringing new ideas to the table, which will be rewarded by your professional growth and a motivating career advancement with SOTI.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using C# and .NET
- Develop and maintain innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems in the IoT sector
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Use best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Implement automated unit and integration tests
- Drive effort estimation for modules you will own and help create development plans with manager
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Support team members and stakeholders in the execution of implementation plans and the creation of road-maps
- Develop technical capabilities through on the job and external training
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Constantly update your knowledge and stay up-to-date with advanced technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects, and
- Have fun, with all of the above😉
Experience You’ll Bring
- Expertise in Computer Science with excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and you understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves
- Strong hands-on experience in software development & solution design preferably with product companies
- A broad experience of architecture, infrastructure, software and computing systems with a proven track record of designing and developing solutions for end users on cross platform systems
- Passion for modern technology and a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as tech visionary
- Excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practices
- Understanding/or strong interest in Agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behavior Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Eagerness to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of initiative and a positive mindset
- Degree from an accredited college/university with a Bachelors of Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile andIoT managementsolutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extendssecure mobility managementto provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.