Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) runs the Oracle software that runs on Oracle SaaS/PaaS Cloud. OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving nearly all of Oracle’s Enterprise SaaS/PaaS Cloud Applications, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCI), On-premises, and B2B applications with our External partners. We use Oracle’s business requirements as a “testbed” for innovation for our Oracle Products and OAL ensures a great reference site for our Oracle Products.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management/Oracle Field service and other e-commerce application flows including Order Management, Fulfillment, Inventory, etc.,
- Drive system architecture for the mission-critical applications to support cloud business
- Design, implement and maintain, complex, high-performance, and highly-scalable systems
- Brainstorm new product concepts, apply a SAFe Agile development process to expose new design possibilities, establish the feasibility of concepts with the user community and iterate
- Prototype and engineer new business applications to support Oracle’s strategic initiatives and Innovations.
- Study our business community to understand their needs leading to the right features
- Contribute to OAL’s strong drive to lead business transformation through IT innovation
- Drive breakthrough ideas and world-class research into the product development organizations
- Partnering with the business to define Business Practices and analyzing specific business problems
- Participate in user acceptance testing on new products and versions
- Work with Development teams to understand new capabilities and assist in resolving product gaps and enhance the product to better meet the marketplace
- Responsible for technical set-up of Oracle Supply Chain Management and Oracle Field Service Cloud modules on implementation
- Develop and action test-driven development and automate all test cases
- Develop and share best practice/technical/process documents Contribute to Global Knowledge Repositories
Required Qualification, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Good experience in Cloud Native Architecture, Development, and Strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and resolving them with other teams to resolve the issues and get the dependencies resolved
- Strong Customer Management skills
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- SAFe Agile Methodology/ PI Planning and SAFe Agile Certifications is added advantage
- Strong communication skills are required
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality and drive to make a difference in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Providing direction and mentoring to others
- Strong Team player in taking ownership of issues
- A little bit of a hacker’s mentality to get things up and running quickly (rapid iteration is the key to POC projects)
- Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems
- Ability and flexibility to work in a global team, matrix management, and under tight deadlines
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.