Rock FOC Technologies Canada ULC
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
- Object-oriented programming experience, including .NET Framework 4.0/.NET Core and C#
- Experience building ASP.NET web applications
- Experience building web APIs
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with Angular 2.0 or greater and TypeScript
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience with RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Strong experience in all aspects of the software life cycle, including design and testing
- Ability to understand and start projects quickly
- Team-oriented experience highly desired
- Superb attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant experience
We are looking for a passionate and driven Software Developer to join our growing Technology team. This team member develops, improves and maintains innovative software applications. These responsibilities require the Software Developer to perform code reviews, assist with delivery estimates, provide feedback about all aspects of the process and assist in application design.
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, quality developers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools and create documentation for specific projects
- Develop in a C#/.Net Core environment web applications and web services
- Unit-test all developed code
- Participate in team stand-up meetings, where you’ll give and receive updates on the current backlog and challenges
- Participate in code reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
- Consistently meet project deadlines
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us [email protected]
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.