Position: Full-time, permanent position.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Here’s what we do and why we do it.
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses’ IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how we do that here: www.sherweb.com/about/
Here’s how you can contribute to the company’s success.
Our team goal is to develop useful products so people can work better. You will contribute to this goal by developing products, software solutions and applications for transactional and administrative functions. Succeeding in this role involves efficiently developing solutions that deliver real value to the company. To do this you will collaborate with the entire product development team.
Here’s what your day-to-day in this role will look like:
- Participate in defining functionalities for new products.
- Create and implement new features in our ecosystem.
- Improve existing applications and maintain them.
This is what you need to master to get the job.
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to get a call from us.
- Minimum 5 years of pertinent experience.
- Bilingualism (French/English).
- Experience in Web application development.
- Knowledge of .NET/C# and/or Java.
- University degree in Computer Science.
If you have these skills, you will fit right in with us:
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal client, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your work environment).
Here’s what you can expect from us.
Shortcutting your journey to your aspirations is possible when you surround yourself early on with knowledgeable and genuine people. We will put you in charge of important responsibilities from the beginning so that you can build your professional reputation. We will also help you quickly identify your strengths to build a strong foundation for your potential.
This is our team philosophy.
Humans were built to create. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from building the platforms that make technology possible and accessible for people. That’s who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.