Audela is an AI company providing software solutions and services for communication service providers. We focus on developing solutions based on Artificial Intelligence to help organizations build unbundled, open-source, technology agnostic, virtualized, software-defined networks.
This position is to work in collaboration with our partner and client Accuv https://www.accuv.com/
This role reports directly to the Delivery Manager and is responsible of designing and implementing quality solutions based on Product Management requirements.
What You'll Do
- Researching, designing, and implementing efficient Code based on a set of requirements.
- Writing Automated unit tests that ensure code stability after code refactoring and help with maintaining and changing the code.
- Participate in daily calls and follows up on the progress of the team tasks in the sprint. Make sure all Development efforts are documented and updated in the ticketing system.
- Writing good technical documentation that helps keep track of all aspects of the application component and how they interact with each other
- Review the code of other Developers to make sure Best practices are followed and suggest improvements in the code
- Troubleshoot and Implementing bug fixes for the current platform issues raised from the Operations team on production
- Contribute to the sprint build regression testing to make sure that current features didn’t get negatively affected by the new development
The Skills and Background You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of professional hands-on experience in developing high performance and highly scalable software application in an agile environment
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON & Web Services
- Solid knowledge in Microservices architecture
- Fundamental knowledge of Object-Oriented design, data structures, problem solving & complexity analysis
- Able to communicate and actively participate in customer call to understand requirements
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multitask while working independently in fast paced environment workspace
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.