Our client is a leading provider of marketing advice to businesses in their field throughout Canada and the United States. They are developing new ways to communicate with their clients including using technology to deliver personalized marketing advice that results from their marketing expertise and the unique situation of each of their clients.
About the Job:
We are looking for a software developer to join the growing department. The developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new software solutions as well as the maintenance and development of existing applications. The client’s applications are involved in data collection, data storage, machine learning and data visualization.
• Designing, coding and debugging software applications using front end frameworks and enterprise applications (full stack development).
• Performing Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software reviews, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
• Providing assistance with installations, system configuration and third-party system integrations.
• Providing team members and clients with support and guidance.
• Minimum 2 years of software development with enterprise software
• Minimum 2 years experience with a front end framework like Angular or React
• Database experience including creating, populating, manipulating, and querying data with SQL
• Experience in developing/supporting enterprise web applications
• Experience with data visualization solutions like Tabular or Power BI
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
• Experience and familiarity with the Microsoft Ecosystem
• Mobile development experience is a plus
• Opportunity to make a big impact, shape the product and the team
• Competitive salary
• Startup culture
• Matching RRSP
• Extended health care, vision & dental
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Leanne Bonnar-Provost , Senior Consultant, Engineering & Technical. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.