Are you looking for your next big challenge? Are you passionate about helping a brand grow internationally? Does working in the health and wellness industry excite you?
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is working with an innovative consumer goods brand to recruit for a pivotal role on their growing marketing team.
This is a BIG role on a small but mighty team. There are three main areas of focus:
- Developing: content for all social channels, marketing strategies
- Managing: brand influencers, strategic partners, 3rd party agencies, forecasts, and budgeting
- Monitoring: social platforms, engagement, insights/trends, conversions, sales
- Take a lead role in developing media strategies AND content for all social channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Email newsletters, etc.)
- Manage social channels day to day activities (creating/posting/commenting/replying)
- Measure and report ROI & KPI’s on all digital campaigns and social activity
- Work with influencers and brand ambassadors on content and effective social strategies
- Establish positioning, target audiences, and tactics for increasing brand awareness across all brands in Canada & USA
The Ideal Candidate:
- Data-focused individual who can make decisions based on performance analysis
- Experience managing and optimizing all social channels (especially Instagram)
- Experience managing and supporting influencers and brand ambassadors through content creation and engagement strategies
- Insightful and perceptive to market trends, insights, and best practices
- Experience in Google tools (Ad Words, Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio)
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with Klaviyo is an asset
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Is energized by fast-paced work that changes day to day
- Results-oriented person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
- Outgoing and personable personality, with an ability to work with all levels of management and outside stakeholders
- Someone interested in health & wellness is an asset
- Our client offers a competitive compensation package, benefits, paid vacation, RRSP, and other perks.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Ashley Snell , Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com