SME Architect cloud
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Position ID: J0920-1895
Employment Type: Full Time
Cloud Architect Job Description:
We are on the hunt for a talented Cloud Architect to help our client on cloud strategy and architecture.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
• Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
• Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
• Develop and organize cloud systems.
• Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
• Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
• Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
• 3-5+ years’ experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
• Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
• Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.