David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Service Support Specialist.
One of our clients is hiring a Service Support Specialist whose goal will be to provide the tools and support to customers to make them more effective employers.The customer service team collaborates with customers and colleagues to ensure products and services deliver winning results.
- Offer outstanding service and customer focus that incites customers to choose the client’s products and services
- Resolve customer issues and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service
- Retain Customers who are either not using or requesting to terminate services
- Build positive and successful relationships through understanding, empathy, and patience
- Contact and manage outbound customer lists to maximize retention and sales opportunities
- Document and provide feedback to associates of opportunities to enhance provided services
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years’ experience in customer success/retention, communications, sales, marketing, or account management roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SaaS tools
- Word, Excel, and internet skills (advanced)
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly analyze and troubleshoot customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in payroll/HR experience
- French-English bilingualism
- CPA or PCP
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Matthew Grieve , Recruiter, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! #LI-DNP #IND-DNP
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com