Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
The Service Development Specialist reports to the Manager, Service Development and is responsible for working on the development and ongoing management of digital applications, and to continue driving the introduction of new technologies, products and programs that will generate growth and support an improved profitability for our dealers and our organization.
- Manage the sales delivery application, define business requirements for improvement and coordinate actions with the development team to implement across the dealer network. Responsible for producing contents for all upcoming vehicle models.
- Manage the digital inspection application across the dealer network. Define application enhancements and work with IT teams for development before rolling it out to the dealer network. Support all digital inspection related inquiries from thedealer network/field staff
- dealer network/field staff
- Manage Hyundai Extended Protection Program, pricing adjustments and profit analysis.
- Review and refresh program (forms and digital assets), to ensure consistency and alignment with HAC strategy
- Support Customer Experience & Aftersales Team regarding tools, procedures and programs enhancement, to help improve customer satisfaction and experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a college or undergraduate degree.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in similar function with automotive experience being desirable.
- Prior work experience with other OEM’s considered an asset.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (verbally and written) is preferred.
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, flexible, and have excellent time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with experience in troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Team player with strong work ethic as collaboration with other internal departments is required on a daily basis.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Customer focused / Service Oriented.
Why join our team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 4 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support. We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally.
Please visit our LinkedIn page to learn more! https://ca.linkedin.com/company/hyundai-auto-canada-corp-
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before March 29, 2021.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its team members during the Covid-19 pandemic. Remote work is temporarily available until it is deemed appropriate and safe for all staff to return to the office.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
- Job Family Staff
- Pay Type Salary