Please note we have several opportunities: one regular position and one contract position scheduled to end by September 2021.
The successful candidates must be willing to work rotating shift, Monday through Friday between 7:45 AM – 7:00 PM.
The Fidelity Canada’s Service Desk is the first point of contact, delivering technology related support and IT functions through various channels to 1200+ employees across Canada.
What Will You Do
- Serve Fidelity Canada clients with a high level of quality professional service and technical support by telephone, chat, email and in-person while ensuring all daily SLA and KPI metrics are maintained.
- Utilize ServiceNow ticketing tool for management of Incident, Service & Problem items with strong focus on minimal user & business impact, and achieving first call resolution.
- Provide First-level technical support and accountability on core infrastructure services such as network connectivity, systems and applications access, Active Directory, Exchange/O365, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility, VDI (Citrix & VMware) and VPN access.
- Access Management – Understand the onboarding & offboarding process to guide the business for logical & physical access, and work closely with Access Management team where necessary.
- provide user training to end users on applications and technologies used in the organization, Microsoft Windows and Apple systems.
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation of incidents, and prompt communications of progress to end-users.
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base articles for end-users and Technical team.
We’re Looking For
- 2+ years post-secondary program including completion of computer technical courses
- 1+ year work experience in a Service or Help Desk environment
- Proven technical administration experience in:
- Windows 10 and MAC OS
- Office 2010/2016 and 365
- Active Directory (ActiveRoles Server)
- Exchange and SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Mobile OS – Apple IOS and Android
The Expertise You Bring
- Troubleshooting experience with desktops, laptops, virtual machines (Citrix and VMware), multifunction printers, LAN & wireless connectivity, Pulse Secure (VPN) and software installations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well within a team and high-pressure environment
Given the current circumstances, the resource will be working from home 100% of time. As working conditions return to normal, they will be expected to be onsite.
Fidelity Canada is an equal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, family status, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected ground.
Accommodation during the application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please email us at [email protected]
No telephone inquiries or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why Work at Fidelity?
We are proud to be recipients of the following:
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (4th consecutive year) 2020
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (8th consecutive year) 2020
- Canada’s Top Family Friendly Employer (3rd consecutive year) 2020
- Imagine Canada, Caring Company
- Canada’s Top Employer For Young People
- National HR Awards – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program Award, Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award
- Workplace Benefits Awards – Health and Wellness Program
- Canadian Compassionate Companies Award
- A Canadian Compassionate Company
- An Imagine Canada Caring Company