It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a leading clothing retailer of finer menswear based in Toronto and operating in major centres across Canada, an exciting and challenging opportunity exists as a Service Desk Analyst- End User Support.
If you are energetic, bright, believes customer satisfaction is a priority and would like to develop your career in IT, then this is an ideal position for you. You will be part of a small but highly talented group of individuals that keep Harry Rosen Inc., on the leading edge of technology and state of the art applications within the Retail Industry. Reporting to the Director of Application Support, this multifaceted role will be responsible for the following:
- Answering Service Desk Calls/Emails and provide follow up to reported issues
- Daily usage of Service Desk Tool following best practices e.g., resolution steps, recommendations to users.
- Providing technical support for our Microsoft Office, CRM, ERP and telephone systems.
- Performing daily checklist to ensure that all systems are operational.
- Set up and assistance of PDA devices.
- Support the roll out of new and existing applications.
- Running reports to analyze common end user problems.
- Involvement in various projects for the Infrastructure and End User Service Teams.
- Provide educational and support information for our systems through various mediums.
The successful candidate will have the following background/experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service position, preferably in a retail environment.
- Degree or certificate in Computer Science or Information Systems Support or related field.
- Flexible schedule; open to working rotational shifts, including weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong service orientation and relationship building ability.
- Strong desire to facilitate training and testing of applications and analysis.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Experience using Track-it, Zendesk, ServiceNow or Jira Service Desk is an asset.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!