SENIOR C#/.NET WEB DEVELOPER
Jonas Software – Premier
- Manage and develop reports using advanced SQL queries
- Maintain our build process and automated coded test scripts, ensuring that builds are produced correctly and without issue
- Make modifications, bug fixes and enhancements to the product with a strong customer focus
- Occasionally Provide developer-level support to our Support team to help identify and mitigate urgent product or customer issues
- 8+ years overall software development experience, including 4+ years of experience developing Line of Business Applications using C# and .NET 4.5 or higher
- 4+ years’ experience developing Line of Business Accounting applications using C# .NET, AngularJS or Angular, TypeScript, WCF, and the MVVM design pattern
- 4+ Experience working with Microsoft SQL Azure and Object Relational Modeling using the Microsoft Entity Framework
- 4+ years’ experience working with a Source Control management system, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Azure DevOps; Experience with JIRA would be considered equivalent/transferrable
- Solid foundation and expertise with T-SQL, SQL Server, and very advanced queries (including query optimization) is a must
- Basic Accounting Principles including General Ledgers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Recievable; Experience with Job Costing, Progress Billing and Estimation is a significant asset
- Experience working with Telerik KendoUI is a plus
- Experience developing and working with Visual Studio Unit Tests
- Knowledge and Experience working with custom OData endpoints is an asset
- Experience developing or maintaining SharePoint, Word, and Excel extensibility add-ons
- Ability to take basic specifications and instructions and to develop a keen understanding of the problem, viable solutions, and end vision
- Well-developed time management skills to work with tight deadlines with rapidly evolving scope with the ability to maintain calm; the perseverance to drive for results
- Intellectual horsepower with strong problem solving abilities with ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly and learn on the fly; ability to develop creative solutions to challenging problems
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to, on occasion, speak directly with customers
- Approachability and skilled at developing strong peer relationships to work as a team player, while also being comfortable to work on your own
Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
Is This You ?