Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies.
Join our team
The Systems for Marketing and Commerce team is on a continuous journey towards helping TELUS become a world-class leader in API solutions, doing so by delivering marketing and sales capabilities built upon unified scalable platforms, using advanced cloud tools, and a customers first culture while always keeping an eye on the horizon, preparing for the next big thing.
We are entrepreneurial and passionate, believers that so much more is possible and can be achieved by creating value and great outcomes for our customers, team members, communities, and environment and that through meaningful transformation we can integrate dynamic change in our professional lives.
Our team members appreciate diversity of thinking, ideas and experiences, and are always learning, experimenting and applying tuition value into everything we do. We are in the heart of most TELUS activities, and get a lot of opportunity to support and deliver strategic initiatives that makes use the best carrier in Canada!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As Senior Technology Architect of the TELUS NextGen Commerce Platform, you will provide strategic leadership on the technology roadmap to drive TELUS API journey to the cloud and Microservices. In collaboration with TELUS leadership team, you will be also play a key role to drive human change management to enable DevOps transformation for the team, allowing for continuous integration and delivery.
Here’s how – in this dynamic role, you will:
- Foster and guide cross-functional teams, by collaborating towards the identification, development and delivery of value, use cases across TELUS’s range of products and services
- Develop and showcase platform vision, roadmaps and wins across TELUS’s groups and organizations
- Enable and track each team’s strategic plans rollout to maximize usage of our platforms and products
- Simplify and improve the team’s ways of working, enhancing their capabilities by leveraging our cloud and DevOps transformation
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle – you:
- Are excited and energized by the opportunity to build teams and capabilities, create value and innovate
- Inspire others with your vision and able to explain complex technical concepts to diverse ranges of audiences
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a bias for action, removing blocks to get results fast
- Are resilient and questioning, observing and curious, not settling for the status quo
- Are known as an expert with agile development, cloud technologies and continuous delivery concepts
- Have knowledge of development tools such as: J2EE, Oracle, Jenkins, GIT, SOAP/REST, SOA, GCP/AWS
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with leading human change management
- Understanding of TM Forum APIs
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.