Founded in 1997, Dapasoft is the result of three experienced IT leaders, Stephen Chan, and Michael Lonsway sharing a common vision: efficiently delivering IT solutions with innovation, quality, and value. Stephen Chan and Michael Lonsway continue to be very active in the day to day activities of Dapasoft.
The organization is currently experiencing a growth spurt due to the tremendous demand for Microsoft Azure consulting services from organizations across the care continuum.
Technical Senior Business Analyst
Dapasoft is looking for a dynamic, innovative Technical Senior Business Analyst to join our cutting-edge cloud based health interoperability and virtual care product development team. Your primary responsibility will be to operate as a Senior BA through the ` evolution and releases based on input from our technology partners, internal stakeholders and existing customers. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical expertise; a focus on target channel; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This position is a senior role assisting with the management of customers, accounts, clients, and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities – Duties and responsibilities generally include but are not limited to:
- Join high performing Lean team and contribute during, testing and release phases.
- Assisting with product and solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications)
- Maintaining a technical relationship with customers
- Lead requirements gathering efforts – Act as the Subject Matter Expert and consultant with implementation teams, clients, etc.
- Lead Business analyst efforts, manage, adjust, evolve and drive communication of changes and adjustments to all interested parties.
- 3+ years of proven experience as Agile and Lean Business Analyst in high performing development team
- 3+ years of proven involvement in Agile and Lean communities with certifications in product and process management is an asset
- In-depth technical and Healthcare knowledge including experience within Integration is an asset
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journey
- Knowledge of EHR systems like EPIC, MEDITECH are an asset
- Excellent customer relationship management skills combined with a strong ability to forge long lasting relationships
- Self-driven, proactive member of the team with thirst for learning and adopting to ever changing priorities, competitors and cloud environments.
- Experience in establishing and promoting continuous improvement processes and mechanisms
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Azure offerings is an asset
Our extensive work in the Health IT for providers and payers across North America has resulted in the birth of two products – Corolar on-Premise and Corolar Cloud. Acute care providers and large healthcare delivery networks in North America use Corolar on-premise for integrating clinical systems. Specialty acute care providers such as anesthesiology practices, regional healthcare payers integrating with regional IDNs, etc are using Corolar Cloud, the only Microsoft Azure native HL7 and FHIR interoperability platform. Corolar Cloud brings HL7 v2, Hl7 v3, C-CDA, FHIR, and IHE capabilities to Microsoft Azure helping health IT teams cut time to value on Microsoft Azure.