ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people’s lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital-and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer.We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers-with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We’re also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies’ networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we’re developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
Let’s talk about the team and you:
Being a global company, Brightree’s team of more than 600 employees is thinking, creating, and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
Our Software as a Service (SaaS) business is an exciting new area of growth focused on the full continuum of out-of-hospital care settings. The team is building a global portfolio of connected software and services designed to drive more choices and better outcomes for patients and providers. We are looking for individuals with a strategic mindset, business acumen, an entrepreneurial outlook, strong technical capabilities and a “get it done” attitude to help fulfill our vision as the leader in out of hospital solutions.
This role will be a part of the platform and systems team working on the foundation that drives all our dev teams forward. You will be working to help build the next generation offerings, infrastructure and tools.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to identify best in class software solutions to complex problems in the HME industry
- Lead technical design discussions that produces high-performance, highly scalable and resilient software components
- Design and implement key elements of core infrastructure to support other delivery teams
- Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring
- DB design/changes
- Take a quality-first approach to software development by producing unit tests and automate functional testing as much as possible
- Conduct code reviews with other developers, including security checks
- Promote SOLID design principles for software development in a cloud-based environment
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Participate in technical interviews
Let’s talk about qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, preferably for a software company using Microsoft technologies in a web-based application.
- Experience with MS SQL Server (TSQL/SQL) in a high-volume transaction environment
- OO knowledge and practical experience of design patterns
- Practical experience with source code configuration, versioning, and promotion
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using VS 2017/19, SQL Server 2014/2017, .net 4.7/Core & latest versions of C#
- Agile software methodology experience
- Experience working in a SaaS model
- Experience working in environments with a DevOps Culture and exposure to Continuous Delivery is a great plus
Let’s build together!
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!