We are looking for a full stack developer who enjoys building web applications and (hybrid) mobile applications with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components. The successful candidate will join a new and highly motivated team to work on new and existing applications used by Zenoti customers.
What will I be doing?
- Design, architect, develop and maintain components of Zenoti
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality, and responsiveness of features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
Our products are built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Our web UX stack is built on jQuery, ASP.NET and some areas use AngularJS. Some of the new user interfaces are being implemented in Google Flutter. Our middle tier is in C# and we build our infrastructure on an extensive set of Restful APIs. We build native iOS and Android apps and are starting to experiment with Flutter and Dart. For select infrastructure components we use Python extensively and use Tableau for analytics dashboards with R used for machine learning analytics. We use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build and manage our complete service, moving towards serverless components. We deal with billions of API calls, millions of records in databases, and terabytes of data to be managed with all services we build that must run 24×7 at 99.99% availability.
Ideal candidates are able to navigate the Zenoti development environment fluidly, with specific skills in:
- Experience building web interfaces and mobile apps using modern frameworks
- Specific experience in at least one framework (Flutter, AngularJS, ReactJS or equivalent)
- Experience in Visual Studio Core, .NET, C# (ASP. NET Web Forms, Signal R)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 4+ years’ experience in building web interfaces using modern frameworks and REST APIs
Note – this position will be remote to start, but on a long-term basis will operate out of the Zenoti office in Vancouver, B.C.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Fully-paid supplementary medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, led by Zenoti’s dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved “unicorn” status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the world’s leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.