Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool – and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone-whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. We’re currently hiring a Senior Software Engineer to be part of our Ecosystem team.
This is a core engineering team who creates a vibrant ecosystem and facilitates the connections between our subscribers, our partners, and our platform. The team enables developers to leverage our platform beyond what is needed and connect their array of solutions with our customers to build a bespoke identity solution that fits their specific needs.
Our work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0’s well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things and focus on innovations.
- Are remote-by-design. Work from anywhere, your office is The Internet (but we also have multiple physical locations around the world).
- Obsess about delivering customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trust and respect each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Hold ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Collaborate by nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovate through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Are transparent. We are making an explicit effort to share all data relevant to the making of better decisions. No politics.
- Bring passion to everything we do. Our common driver is trying to accomplish something meaningful.
- Design, build, and maintain extensibility solutions for internal and external services
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of our stack
- Monitor distributed systems that need to communicate well and maintain high availability
- Improve the reliability, monitoring, and operations of our serverless platform
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Collaborate with cross-discipline team members from multiple teams
- Collaborate with partners to build and enrich the ecosystem around Auth0 products and platforms
You’d be an excellent fit if you:
- Have experience engineering web applications, working closely with the front-end
- Are familiar with Node.js and RESTful APIs
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Place a high value on security
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust extensibility solutions
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as Node.js, React, and AWS. (We always try to use the best tool for the job, and therefore regard general engineering skills over knowledge of a particular language or tool).
- Polyglot and have knowledge of Go and other programming languages
- Have experience working in a global remote-first organization
It’s not expected that a single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers, who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than candidates with a rigid skill set.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- #AR; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.